February began with more settling into our new life in France. Brook remained very busy with school, and Max and I kept busy with new friends and a new routine. Unfortunately Max caught a bad virus and was really sick for almost ten days, but when he finally recovered, he was his usual charming self. Max and I spent the second two weeks of February in Boston. I guess that time doesn't technically count as part of the official 'France Adventure,' but we had a great time with Grammie, Papi, Kara and all of our friends in the area. It was a excellent (if busy) trip.
Happy First Birthday, Max!
The biggest event in February was Max's first birthday... we celebrated it twice, once on his actual birthday (February 15) with our new friends at INSEAD and then again at Grammie & Papi's house on the 23rd. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with Max, especially Jill, Rocky and Molly who came from Manhattan Beach/St. Louis!
Click here to see our February photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment