Monday, September 01, 2008

summer flashback I: july

As promised, I have culled through the several thousand photos (moderate exaggeration) to share the best and only the best of our summer adventures with you.  Here are some highlights from July (follow the link below to see the whole July album)...  

Welcome to Grammie & Papa's! 
... hello Papa's new car!!! ...

This helped ease the jet lag.

Catching up with great friends...
(pictured here are Amie & Alexis)

Grammie Carla came to visit and we went to the Children's Museum.  Max had a blast!  
(Check out that air on the Saturday Night Fever-esque dance floor!

Max demonstrating his typical daredevil ways...

At the beach...

Oh the possibilities!

Click here to see the July photo album.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to see pictures again. I can't believe how big Max is and how much he is a little version of Brook. God Bless those little curls on his head...adorable!