v. tr.
- To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of:expecting a telephone call; expects rain on Sunday.
- To consider likely or certain: expect to see them soon.
- To consider reasonable or due: We expect an apology.
- To consider obligatory; require: The school expects its pupils to be on time.
- Informal To presume; suppose.
- To look forward to the birth of one's child. Used in progressive tenses: His sister is expecting in May.
- To be pregnant. Used in progressive tenses: My wife is expecting again.
Baby Rosenbaum #2 - mid-June!
3 comments:
Now that's exciting news. CONGRATS!
YEAH! I'm so glad you announced this...I'm thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet #2 in the near future.
Jamie just got off the phone with Brook and was all, "they have a second one on the way!" And I was all, "duh. totally knew that earlier this month." :) Love blogs! Hopefully we'll get to see you in the next couple of days!
Post a Comment